Michael Otchere-Mensah, Managing/Technical Director
With 20 years experience as an ICT and Power Solutions Expert, he is the leader of Management and Technical Team of MG Systems Limited. His expertise in areas, ranging from business Administration to Technical and Marketing
An entrepreneur, who grew business, from start-up to millions in annual sales through effective business, planning, creative sales techniques, and innovative marketing.
- Knowledge and skills in all facets of technological Solutions.
- Recognized by clients and colleagues as a consummate professional with a high degree of personal integrity. Known for a contagious passion for excellence, a talent for resourceful business solutions, and a capacity for motivational leadership.
- Possess outstanding communication and presentation abilities. Effectively market tangible/intangible products and services; skilled in persuasive presentation and profitable negotiation. Offer excellent customer relations skills.
- He has in-depth knowledge in both Commercial and Industrial Power Systems, Mobile Biometric Technology / Electronic Security as well as building Network Infrastructure- from planning, designing, implementation and commission stages.
- Postgraduate degree (MBA) holder from the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom.
- With his well-off experience in the field of both ICT and Power industry has successfully installed and commissioned solutions in both public and private organizations.
William Akwesi-Kumah, head of operations and administration
Mr. Akwesi-Kumah is a product of the University of Ghana, Legon. His background is leadership and Information and Communication technology (ICT).
He has occupied leadership positions from Local level to the National level. He has served on various committees and has been a lot of influence in championing the welfare of mankind and has twenty (20) years working experience in the development of Human and Material Resources. He has also been in the ICT Industry since 2002.
He has good interpersonal skills to interact with others in a more sensitive and crucial situations as well as motivating, empowering and organizing effectively to achieve set goals. He also has special quest of providing quality service to the company’s existing and prospective clients.
He was also trained by NEC on the Unified Communication Systems in Hilversum, The Netherlands and Borri Limited, UK on power analysis for Data Centres and other ICT equipment. Technically, he has an in-depth knowledge in ICT / Power Solutions. Mr. Akwesi-Kumah has always played a major role in most projects from the planning to implementation stage.
With his intellectual ability and academic potential through research, it is believed, this would propel him to handle difficult task in a dynamic environment as the company grows in fulfillment of its mission and vision.